Zelo is elementor template kit for Startup & Technology Company. It has 12 pre-built templates with cool design and modern style. You can also use this creative template kit for any kind of businesses or services such as Technology Service Website, Startup company website, IT Service & Development, Technology Website, and also Digital Company website.
This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor. This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder.
Layout Features :
- Modern and Professional design
- Built with Elementor Pro
- 100% Responsive & mobile-friendly
- 12 pre-built templates
- Easy to customize
- Template kit built with Elementor Hello Theme
This kit requires the Elementor Pro upgrade for some templates and features.
What’s Included in the Zip :
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Help Center
- Our Team
- Single Service
- Error 404
- Single Post
- Global Style
Required Plugins (included):
- Prime Slider
- ElementsKit Lite
- Premium Addons for Elementor
- Essential Addons for Elementor
- Element Pack Lite
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.