The Google Product Feed extension allows you to create a real-time feed to supply product information to Google Merchant Center, a prerequisite for setting up Product Ads.
Why use this?
- Extensive list of supported fields providing the richest possible data to Google – maximizing campaign performance
- Imports product data to Google Merchant Centre, but gives you full control over your ad setup & spend
- Don’t rely on limited auto-mappings – you have full control over mappings, allowing you to map existing product data onto Google’s required fields from your site’s taxonomies, attributes or product fields
- Capture data required by Google not normally held in WooCommerce using the plugin’s additional data entry fields
- Set up global store-wide defaults to ease the data-entry burden. Set values per-category for finer control, or provide product-specific information against products or individual variations if required
- Full support for WooCommerce’s importer and REST API for bulk importing data
- Real-time feed shows the latest information for your products
- Integrates with common WooCommerce extensions
- Extensive documentation covering setup and customisation
- Rich set of WordPress filters and actions allowing flexible customisation if necessary