Remake is a Minimal Portfolio WordPress theme with a focus on smooth and amazing user experience to make your portfolio or agency website stand out from the crowd. You can use the beautiful and functional-designed layouts for showcasing works and increase your website engagement.
Use custom-made sliders (layouts) for Portfolio, Photography or use our full-built templates for creative & digital agency websites.
templates you can choose from. It comes with 7 different Project Sliders and various amazing Portfolio Styles. Remake has 10 built in templates to showcase your projects and build amazing digital agency websites. Remake uses the most popular Page Builder, Elementor. Also this theme comes with pre-built blog and WooCommerce layouts.
All website sections can be modified with ease using the most popular page-builder Elementor. You can build Headers-Footers-Templates using our pre-built Elementor widgets or creating something new and unique, maintaining Remake theme design in the same time. Remake is built for a greater website performance and faster website building experience!
- Multilingual & WPML Compatible
- One-click Demo Importer
- Dot Mouse Cursor – beautifully designed
- Amazing Performance – only needed resources loaded at the right moment to create a fast and smooth experience for your visitors
- Revolution Slider Included
- Retina Ready & Fuly Responsive
- Built with Elementor and CoWidgets
- Social Media Integration
- Extremely Customizable
- Smooth Animations
- Parallax Background
- Minimal & Modern Layout
- Easy-To-Use Theme Options
- Premium Support
- Premium Bundled Plugins
- Slider Revolution
- Drag & Drop editor with Live Preview
- Carefully crafted complete demo websites.
- Flexible Menu Types – unlimited header possibilities with Elementor Builder
- Showcase your works at their absolute best
- Carefully designed single project pages
- A simple way to sell products with WooCommerce & Remake
- Use it for News & Blog platform, select from various ready-built designs.
- Premade pages, layouts and UI elements