Foliage Blog – Creative Hand Painted Blog + Shop Theme
Welcome to the Foliage WordPress Theme. This theme was created with ease of use in mind. Everything from the 5-minute setup Wizard through to the powerful page builder has been designed with the end user in mind. Perfect for beginners to make powerful changes, and perfect for more advanced users with a clean and simple backend code structure. All the graphics, fonts and photos are included, there is nothing else to buy.
Foliage is a artistic, clean and modern design featuring hand-painted watercolor artwork. This design would suit a home business blog, interior design, shop products like photography, wall prints, stationary and home made craft items. We use the Elementor Visual Page Builder to make adding/changing your content super easy. Foliage is compatible with the professional WooCommerce e-Commerce system which means it’s easy to start selling products in no time.
Quick Setup Guide:
New to websites? Here are the steps you need to follow to get up and running with this website theme.
- Purchase a “domain name” (e.g. yourbusiness.com)
- Purchase “WordPress website hosting” (hosting is the computer server that runs your website and emails 24/7)
- Some popular providers for domain names and hosting are: BlueHost, DreamHost and WPengine. Generally the more you pay the faster your website will load.
- Talk to your chosen hosting provider to setup your “WordPress” and make sure it works. You should be able to login to your “WordPress Dashboard” with a username and password.
- Once you are at this point, come back here and purchase this WordPress theme.
- Once purchased, go to http://themeforest.net/downloads and press “Download” and then “Installable WordPress file only”. This will download a small (less than 20MB) zip file to your desktop.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload and choose the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- After uploading the theme to WordPress choose the “Activate” option
- Follow the setup wizard steps.