When it comes to sending transactional emails, WooCommerce offers pretty standard and generic templates. They do the job fine but are too rigid for your brand recognition.
In case you’re not familiar with it, YayMail is an email builder plugin, and as the “builder” part implies, you can drag and drop blocks to create entirely new email templates. While other email customizer plugins only allow you to tweak the pre-built templates, YayMail helps build awesome layouts and media content.
HOW IT WORKS
Features of YayMail – WooCommerce Email Customizer
- Drag and drop interface: similar to Elementor page builder and Gutenberg post editor in which you have an element bar and a live preview display.
- Tons of shortcodes: support custom fields, hooks, order details, customer info, coupon shortcode, and a lot more.
- Copy blocks and templates: design once and re-use it on many email templates
- Multiple columns: create advanced WooCommerce email templates to make your store’s email notifications stand out from the crowd.
- Preview and send test emails
- Wide compatibility