Configure your next Google ready WordPress site in less than 5 minutes!
What if I would tell you that you could skip the most boring part of launching a new WordPress site?
Configuring a WordPress installation is a repetitive and boring task you need to do each time you set up a new website
Going through the same site configuration process, each time, over and over again. This can be excruciating!
Here are some of the repetitive tasks that you do each time you set up a new site:
- Removing all sample posts, pages and comments
- Setting up site name, admin email, timezone, language and other site settings
- Setting up full site SEO settings
- Making sure your site is GDPR compliant and has a cookie notice
- Installing and setting up plugins and the theme you are going to use on your site
- Setting up site security settings and making sure you are not exposed to hackers
- Setting up social sharing buttons for your content
- Setting up monetization for your site using AdSense or affiliate marketing
- Optimizing page load speed
- And the task list could go on and on…