Leopard – WordPress offload media copies files from your WordPress Media Library to Amazon S3, Wasabi,google cloud, DigitalOcean Spaces, Bunnycdn storage and rewrites URLs to server the files from that same storage provider, or from the CDN of your choice (CloudFront).
When the big website works, I see need to reduce bandwidth consumption is necessary for website to operate effectively and securely.
Underground and automatic synchronization: For large websites with a large number of images, videos, pdf …. etc, synchronization will be difficult (because it is required not to turn off the web browser or the sleeping computer). Underground and automatic synchronization function, you can turn off the computer to go to sleep or other tasks. Save your time and achieve the highest efficiency. – tutorial
- Unlimited existing media to AWS S3, Google, wasabi, DigitalOcean Spaces storage, Bunnycdn storage
- Unlimited and all in one. No add-on, no more money.
- Support AWS S3, Google, wasabi, DigitalOcean Spaces storage, Bunnycdn storage
- Add: Custom path folder bucket – tutorial
- Pull Assets (js, css, fonts, svg..etc from theme, plugin, core wordpress) – Tutorial
- Underground and automatic synchronization function
- easy digital downloads ( support storage: google, wasabi, S3, Bunnycdn storage)
- Digital/Downloadable Product woocommerce ( support storage: google, wasabi, S3, Bunnycdn)
- Select files from folders on cloud in wooCommerce download and Easy Digital Downloads. Work with public and private.
- Compress Objects Automatically ( Enable GZIP )