Brikk is a listing and directory theme suitable for any business like booking, restaurants, place, events, jobs listings, classified ads, reservations, rental, hourly booking, experiences and more. It will help you manage and monetize any listing & directory site!
The modular framework includes flexible drag & drop UI that allows you to adapt any elements like listing fields, custom taxonomies, page layouts, search forms, review criterias, submission forms, action types and more.
Full list of features
- Elementor compatibility
- Unlimited listing types. Create different listing types for different groups
- One-click demo import. You don’t need to start from scratch, use the demo importer and save time.
- Earn money. We know how important is to monetize your business. Currently there are 3 built-in earning methods:
- Promoted listings – users will be able to boost their listings for certain time period.
- Listing plans ( Recurring payments with WooCommerce Subscriptions ) – create different package plans for your visitors to enable listing submissions with extended features. Free plans are also supported
- Frees – collect certain amount from your customer’s earnings
- Buildable listing front-end submission form – use the modular framework to build your own submission forms. Group the fields under separate sections ( steps ) for outstanding submission process
- Buildable listing fields – for each listing type you can have only the input that your business required. Then you can choose which fields to display in the single pages and/or listing box.
- Buildable listing single page – you can use the modular framework again to customize the single page layout. Choose between the customer fields you created and build awesome content
- Buildable listing search forms and filters – you can even have control over the listing filter fields, which makes this tool so powerful
- Buildable listing autocomplete results – set your own autocomplete criterias, and choose what results to return
- Buildable listing categories / taxonomies / custom taxonomies – each listing group requires different categories, like amenities, colors, tags, regions. You can now create your own categories and attach them to specific listing types
- Listing multiple actions. The listing action specifies what action can users take over the listing group. Here are the available actions.