Description: Bhojon online restaurant management system is the all-in-one Restaurant Management Solution with Restaurant POS. This system is developed to automate day to day activity of a restaurant. This system has a fully automated online ordering system, website, cloud kitchen, QR-based order taking system (addons), Desktop / offline application (addons). Restaurant food production management system, User-friendly POS to manage your sales. We have also developed apps for it. From websites or android apps customers can order food easily from any place and also they can book their table, position, waiter etc for lunch or dinner. And from the admin panel, the admin can monitor everything.
- Display a food/drink menu in any mobile device with a variant screen size. E.g. tablets, smartphones.
- Mobile application should be independent of platforms (iOS/Android); check if Multi-Language can be featured.that is separate addons module and payable
- The food/drink menu can contain picture (and video).
- Admin panel for restaurant administrator, where admin can perform create, read, update and delete operation on the menu.
- Restaurant admin will be able to create a new user and able to assign roles such as waiter and admin.
- Customer can order one or more food/drink items.
- Send ‘order acceptance’ notification to the customer after a waiter accepts the order.
- In case of N number of the waiter is listening for orders from the customer, if a waiter W1 accept the order O1, the other waiter W2 should not have any access or control over
- The waiter can add/update/delete the orders manually in the system‐generated orders.
- Menu Option: Each food item may have an option such as spicy level/lemon/sauce and a comment box for giving additional comments. The waiter for all the manual entries can edit the customer screen later.
- Customers can cancel or edit the order before submitting the order to the queue.
- The table will show ‘Booked’ until the Bill is paid by the customer.
- Once the order is finalized by the customer and set to the queue the kitchen staff/cook/chef can see that and send an acknowledgment of order receiving there.